New Haven County Federal and State Criminal Attorneys
At Farver & Heffernan, we represent clients facing all kinds of complex legal matters. One thing that is true about all of the areas in which we serve clients, is that these are stressful matters that you want to resolve so you can move on with your life while protecting your rights. People come to our office in Hamden, Connecticut because we know what is at stake.
- Criminal defense, including federal charges, drug charges, murder, white-collar crime and DUI
- Personal injury, including car accidents, truck accidents and underinsured/uninsured motorist accidents
- Family law, including divorce, child custody, child support, visitation and property division
- Workers’ compensation, including Heart and Hypertension Act cases
- General litigation, including contract and business disputes
We will fight to protect your rights and use our experience and knowledge to get you the best result we can in your matter.
If you are facing criminal charges, no matter how serious, we have decades of trial experience that we can put to use on your behalf. We are skilled litigators and investigators, and we will use our skills to get you the best results possible.
Whether you need an attorney for criminal defense, restoring your workers’ compensation benefits, family law issue or getting compensation for injuries caused by someone else’s negligence, we have the experience and knowledge to help you. Contact Farver & Heffernan at 800-406-8914 to speak to a lawyer.